Introducing the future Komet Capital Mobile App
The idea behind the Mobile App is to bring to each user the mobility they need.
As a user, you will be able to do anything with the mobile app that the web app offers like managing your investments live, take part in hedge fund investment suggestions, directly swap tokens within the app, and much more.
The user experience matters
We will make every effort to ensure that our users can use and participate in the Komet ecosystem in the most optimal conditions. Obviously, a flawless user experience is a must.
The Mobile App will be available on iOS and Android.
We encourage our community members to suggest any proposal to improve and enhance our approach.
Let us present to you all the great features the users will be able to use with the Komet Capital Mobile Application.
Users will be able to create their own wallet and directly own their tokens on the mobile wallet.
The wallet part comes with all the features we need like Mnemonics Phrase, One password for every wallets you own, Recovery process, etc.
Track the price activity (price evolution, price history,…) of your investments everywhere you are.
Users will have the opportunity also to :
- Transfer tokens (receive & send)
- Add liquidity to the pool
- Stake KOMET LP tokens (with all the stats and features about the staking process)
The team will integrate Uniswap into the mobile app and let users directly swap their tokens from the app. It will be easy as it sounds.
Users will have the possibility to add money easily to the Komet Capital Fund, to follow the yield or create proposals and give their votes.
All features of Komet Capital accessible for everyone, everywhere.
- No need to go to Uniswap anymore
- Improved User Experience
- Clean User Interface
- Available on Apple Store & Android PlayStore
- Mnemonics password
- Recovery Process
- All ressources directly integrated and verified
- Beta release with: Wallet management (create, recover, details..) and Tokens management (transfer, swap, add liquidity, show transactions history, price evolution, …)
- Version 1: staking feature added
- Version 2: Hedge fund management feature added
Further details about the release time of the different versions will be communicated in a near future.